- Clearly capture potential evidence. Use TheSouzaGroup video solutions for accurate and persuasive trial presentations. Video depositions capture testimony, visual cues, and nuances that convey more than the deponent's transcribed words alone. In trial, video-captured witness testimony creates a dynamic presentation to keep and sustain the jury's attention. The jury can see the witness's original testimony before the witness has been "rehabilitated."
- Save trial prep time! All video depositions are time stamped. When video is synchronized to the transcript text, you can search and access any portion of the video deposition proceedings within seconds from any computer. All synchronized text/video depositions produced by TheSouzaGroup are delivered with load files for every major litigation support package on the market today, including LiveNote, Summation, Concordance, Trial Director, Sanction and many more.
- TheSouzaGroup uses broadcast quality equipment to ensure court admissible video-captured depositions. We are disciplined in all applicable sections of the Code of Civil Procedure. You can expect our videographers to be professional, courteous, and conscientious. A consultant can also help you make the right choice on the most effective way to present your visual evidence.
- TheSouzaGroup videography service delivers CLVS certified professionals, broadcast quality results, in-house expert editing supported by the technical assistance needed for any courtroom playback and presentation.
- TheSouzaGroup, your best choice for Legal Videography
- For more than 20 years, our services have been employed throughout the United States. When you work with TheSouzaGroup, you are getting the benefit of seasoned professionals.
- TheSouzaGroup consultant can also help you make the right choice on the most effective way to present your visual evidence.
- Video Depositions: Capture testimony, visual cues, and nuances that convey more than the deponent's transcribed words alone.
- Synchronized Video Deposition Transcript and Exhibits.
- Video Settlement Brochure: Create a favorable settlement view by presenting case's value from your view of the events. It can include expert witnesses and reenactment demonstrations.
- Day-In-The-Life Videos: Demonstrate the real cost of an injury. Capture and present the hardship of an individual's daily routine and change of lifestyle.
- Site Surveys: Video can be more convincing than photographs. Bring locations into the courtroom with documentary video. Present a virtual field trip for the judge and jury.
- Accident Recreations: Visually deliver your points. Bring the judge and jury back to the past events for a fresh view of the situation.
Our Video Team
- CLVS certified professionals
- Broadcast quality results
- In-house video technicians
- Complete audio/visual department
- Synchronize transcripts with videos on DVD and hard drive
- Courtroom playback
- Fast turnaround
- Cameras: Digital Video, 3-chip with 16:1 zoom lens
- Umbrella lighting when needed
- Consistent color and illumination
- Video recorders: Separate audio channel controls
- Audio separation: Precise on-site monitoring
- Microphones for each participant
- Stereo audio mixer controls for each microphone
- Time stamp: On screen and playback display
- Monitors: Color-critical
- Backdrops: Neutral
- Dual video originals
- Audio and videotape duplicating
- Play back: DV, DVD, hard drive
- Editing/linear and non-linear
- Archiving of master videos
Whether you're looking to schedule court reporting services today or you just need a quote, completing this short form will get the process started. A Souza representative will respond to you within two business days via your preferred means of contact.